Kimono Rental「Asakusa Aiwafuku」
＜About Asakusa Aiwafuku＞
1. A reliable shop ran by the owner who has 40 years of experience in the kimono industry.
2. A highly-popular shop with over 50,000 customers annually.
3. A receiver of the Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor trusted throughout the world. (as of Apr. 2018)
＜7 Reasons to Choose Asakusa Aiwafuku＞
1. Choose any kimono (or yukata (informal cotton kimono)) for the same flat price (800 brand-name kimono available)
2. Full hairstyling by a professional hairdresser is included in the price (with as many hair ornaments as you like).
3. Rental of 3 types of cute accessories − hair ornaments, an obijime decorative sash string, and an embroidered kimono collar piece − are included in the price.
4. Real kimono experience provided by professional kimono dressers
5. We can store large travel luggage and baby strollers free of charge.
6. English, Taiwanese, and Chinese-speaking staff are always available.
7. 3 min from the station. 4 min to Senso-ji Temple. Conveniently located at 1-min walk from Sumida Park for strolling.
東京都 台東区花川戸1-11-4 NWビル1～3F
- Nearest Station
- Asakusa Exit A5
- Phone Number
Go to LIVEJAPAN for detailed information about the store.